Uzm. Dr. Anıl Yeşildal Pediatrician
Çocuk Sağlığı ve Hastalıkları
Acıbadem Beylikdüzü Medical Center
0(212) 853 57 57
Barış Mah. Zafer Cad. No: 2 34520 Beylikdüzü / İstanbul
- Mezun Olduğu Okul
- Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine
- Mezun Olduğu Tarih
Doctor YEŞİLDAL is working as a pediatrician in Istanbul/Beşiktaş/Levent-Etiler.
Doctor YEŞİLDAL is working as a pediatrician in Beylikdüzü, every Wendsday 18:30-22:30
His philosophy is to treat the children without using antibiotics if possible; he prefers natural methods and nutrition. He believes that the health of a child has to be followed since her/his mother’s pregnancy.
Dr. Anıl Yeşildal finished Saint Joseph French High School in 1989 and in 1995 he was graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine. He was the 16th in all the Turkish medical students in “Medical Speciality Exam”. He has completed his clinical training in Pediatrics in 2000. At that time he also worked for a short period as observer at Necker Children’s Hospital Allergy and Pulmonary Diseases department in Paris. Additionally Dr. YEŞİLDAL studied for one more year in Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine PRETAM (Prenatal Diagnosis and Research Center) on genetic diseases.
Between 2001 and 2013, he worked in various private hospitals in Istanbul and also in his own private office. During this period he managed the Division of Neonatology and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) of Şafak Hospital Istanbul. Since 2014 he is working in the Deaprtment of Pediatrics of Acıbadem Etiler Medical Center.
Doctor YEŞİLDAL is stictly against passive smoking at home which can badly affect the children’s general health. Beside the pediatrics he is an Interantional Allen Carr Easy Way Therapist; so he undertook the smoking cessation therapy of thousands of parents. On this issue he has many publications and presenatitons in congresses.
Dr. Anıl YEŞİLDAL is married and he is the father of two daughters. He is an ameteur pianist since his 16th year of age. Ski, windsurf and Latin Dances are the sports that he likes to do. Dr Yeşildal is very interested in foreign languages, so he can speak fluently French and English, middle intermediate Italian, lower intermediate Spanish and German.
444 55 44
212 283 03 33 – 4413
1-“Familial Mediterranean fever” Thousand-sided disease: Two Cases Review of the Literature. Journal of Clinical Pediatrics,2014 , vol:6 num:6, 15-8 PDF of publication.
2-Cognitive Behavioural Group Therapy for Treatment of Addictive Smoking. Journal of Dependence, 2014, Vol:15 num:2. PDF of publication.
3- Istanbul, World Hypertension Congress, 2013. Oral presentation in English. “The relation between 1 year success rate and 3. day-1 month’s evaluations, after 6 hours of cognitif psychotherapy for stop smoking”
4- Istanbul, National Social Pediatrics Congress, poster presentation ”Pharmacotherapies for smoking addiction can not be enoughly succeessfull, because the problem is mostly psychological”
5- Publication in Journal of Pediatrics of Turkish Clinics 2001, Vol: 10, num: 3 :”Griscelli Syndrome , Review of litterature because of 2 cases” PDF of publication.
6- Poster in 4th National Congress of Prenatal Diagnosis and Medical Genetics, Izmir, 2000: “Waardenburg Syndrome : Our Results of Clinical anf Molecular Evaluation in 16 patients from 6 Turkish families ” (Price of best poster)
7- Poster in 22th Pediatrics Days, Istanbul, 2000: “Williams Syndrome: Presenatation of clinical symptoms and molecular results in 25 cases” (Price of best poster)
8- Poster in 33th Congress of Turkish Association of Pediatrics, Istanbul, 1997: “Fluid treatment of acute diarrhea in Children”
9-Poster in 41th National Congress of Pediatrics,Van, 1997: “One neonatal case of Griscelli Syndrome in accelerated phase ”
Symposiums and Congresses
– National Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant Congress, Istanbul
– 41th National Pediatrics Congress, Van
– National Pediatric Hematology Congress, Istanbul.
– 1998-1999 Postgraduate Education Program of Pediatrics Department, Istanbul.
– 20 th Days of Pediatrics, Istanbul.
– 1999-2000 Postgraduate Education Program of Pediatrics Department, Istanbul.
– Pediatric Neurology Days, Istanbul.
– School Health Congress (Essop), Istanbul.
– Learning to Learn Conference, Istanbul.
– 22 th Days of Pediatrics, Istanbul.
– Prenatal diagnosis and medical genetics National Congress, Izmir.
– National Children’s Respiratory Diseases Congress, Istanbul.
– 47 th National Pediatric Conference, Istanbul
– 26 th Days of Pediatrics, Istanbul
– 1st Winter Congress of Pediatrics Uludag, Uludag
– 27 th days of Pediatrics, Istanbul
– 2 nd Winter Congress of Pediatrics Uludag, Uludag
– 29 th Days of Pediatrics, Istanbul
– 2 nd National Vaccine Symposium, Ankara
– 3 th Winter Congress of Pediatrics Uludag, Uludag
– Acibadem Harvard Medical Days “Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children and
– Otorhinolaryngology Disease “
– “To Consult Experts in pediatrics ” Istanbul. 1-2 times per year
– 4th. Winter Congress of Pediatrics Uludag, Uludag
– 30th days of Pediatrics, Istanbul WOW Convention Center
– 8th International Rotavirus Symposium, Istanbul
– HPV Vaccine Symposium (cervical cancer vaccine), Cyprus
– 54th National Pediatrics Congress, Mardan Palace Hotel, Antalya
– 2 nd National Social Pediatrics Congress
– World Hypertension Congress, Istanbul Congress Center