Vaccines are biological products that protect your children against diseases and disabilities. For an healty growth of a child it is indispensable to have been immunized. They may have some not serious side effects because of foreign subtances they contain . Today we encounter almost no secondary effect through the development of vaccine technology. In this catery we hope to answer all your questions about vaccines.
For details of every vaccine you can visit our cathery Vaccine, by using ogle translation
At which month and which vaccine will have my child?
- What are the side effects of vaccines?
- How can I help my child in the case of side effects?
- How to tranquilize the child before and after vaccination?
Alleviate pain/fear of the child
It is almost impossible to prevent your baby’s cry in the course of vaccination. This region can be more sensitive to touch. Fever may rise a bit, the child may feel tired. We can advise the antipyretics for lowering the fever and sometimes the malaise. The paracetamol and ibuprofen are the most favorite molecules. You can use them for your child with a dosage and frequency advised by your physician. These molecules have also analgesic effects. If the vaccinated area is very red, hot, swollen and sensitive, you can apply alcohol, for a few minutes, 2-3 times per day.
How to act before and after vaccination
We must tell him what should happen and why? Because the children don’t like surprises.
- Never tell him lies like he will not have an injection.
- The triple of doctor-vaccine-injection must never be a punishment fear-education method.
- Before ing to doctor you may ensure your child feels as ing to play with a friend.